Dave Crabb | When, Where, & Why to Draw Boundries
This is an excellent, but lengthy, post on drawing boundries in the church derived from Wayne Grudem.
Trevin Wax | Adult Education Panel at T4G
One of the sessions I tried to get in on at T4G was this session on adult education. The place was so packed that I could not even get close enough to hear. Trevin has a post on it and links to the audio and video from the session.
The Gospel Coalition | Carson and Zaspel: Rest in the Gospel or Strive Unto Holiness?
Resting in the gospel versus disciplining ourselves unto godliness. Read about this as Carson and Zaspel go back and forth.
R.C. Sproul Jr. | 3 Simple Ways to Encourage Your Pastor
Pastor’s need encouraged too. This is an excellent article with some great practical advice on encouraging your pastor.
Tim Challies | Seven Ways to Pray for Your Prayer Life
Check out this great article from Tim Challies on praying for your prayer life. His list of seven includes:
- Pray that your prayers would be the expressions of a humble heart.
- Pray that God would remind you that he doesn’t want or need your eloquent prayers.
- Pray that you would remember what the really important requests are.
- Pray that you would remember biblical examples of answered prayer.
- Pray that God would give you confidence in his sovereign power.
- Pray that God would help you to persevere in your praying.
- Pray that God would encourage you that he is your loving Father and will give you only what is good.